The Fallen Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Knights

The forum for The Fallen Knights guild on Jubei'Thos.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...

Go down 
+3
Younggotti
Carr
Lucifear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifear

Lucifear

Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Empty
PostSubject: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:24 pm

Hey guys and gals, lol if theres any girls in the guild im gonna lol and use all my best pickuplines on em...so watch out, im a smooth motherfucker..wink..then mebbe they will go out with meh...HF
Anyway, id just like to post, to talk about addiction to pvp...Now i know this is a pvp realm so there is alot of pvp, and i know theres battlegrounds, and arena's when i hit 70 :'(...But when you start pvping in your head at school, going through strats, and whenever you get near a keyboard you go through massive fights with your uber micro, and when you fap to pvp...and when you see other RL player's imagine killing them with curses, dot's Axes, and what not, you know youve got a problem...

Ive come to share my experiences, first of all the direct cosequences pvping has on playing wow...At a low level...Its fucking hard to level while pvping..unless you like..Do the new dailys?..Or something, so you pretty much end up with alot of honor at level 6...But how good are the positives! Omfg, when you pwn up some newb hunter who thinks hes tuff cos he can aimed shot you for 5 from 5000 k's away while his pet hits you for 5 billion...that gives me erections...ooh yeh...

Now the Rl cosequences ive faced from being addicted to pvp slightly are, like i said before, whenever i get near a keyboard, i cant help but practice some fights, going through all the bindings and what not, and at school,. day dreaming about wow, and pvping, and constantly watching pvp vids, and when you imagine your teacher as a raid boss, and you have to dps her down, without getting aggro while your meant to be working, or dreaming about pvp, fapping, and what not, then you know you have a problem... I cry sometimes...

But i dont think ill stop playing wow/pvping, cos it's awesome, and you cant help but feel good after melting some 6 y/o night elf's face...
So after thinking about it, pvp is the best thing that's ever happened to me..
<3
Back to top Go down
Carr
Guild Officer
Carr

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:52 pm

I was too busy faping over pvp to read this sry luci
Back to top Go down
Younggotti
Assistant GM
Younggotti

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:19 am

Lol good stuff Luci cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers We should Arena ^^ but Im nub at high lvl PvP.
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:53 am

Carr wrote:
I was too busy faping over pvp to read this sry luci

Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Kleenex
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenknights.forumotion.com
Carr
Guild Officer
Carr

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:59 am

OMG GORTHS BACK!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Claulis

Claulis

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:11 pm

ROFL nice one luci
and i get erections over hunters too!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
bannhammer

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:43 pm

maaaan all i do is pvp.
gona get to 60 and basicly twink it out till i can be fucked getting 70/80 XDXD

gg ay.
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Danny My man i feel u thee i feel u long and hard and sexc in pvp ways only we know;) The pvp addiction is a real problem guys when u stay up till 4am waiting fomr wow to be free so u can pvp till 7 when u gotta go to skool or what ever kids do these days u knwo u got a probpersonly pvp is hella funand only vagina faces do pve servers and shit QQ more getting ganked lololz Ir Main camp u ya feel me? well u better!-_-aannnways im looking for a non coockie cutter arena team with me enchnes shsman as in ret pallydestro lock something fun not boring healer warrior shit healing is for druid.. Sleep see that? thats a druid when anyone under 50 ppl attack him. yea thats all
Back to top Go down
Lucifear

Lucifear

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:53 am

Haha nice, Yeh i wanna level an alt, just so i can get ganked and log on Luci and kill whoevers ganking my alt...
but seriously..It get's scary when you start thinking about pvping in RL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...   Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pvp addiction and its real life and wow consequences...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Knights :: General :: PvP discussion-
Jump to: