The Fallen Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Knights

The forum for The Fallen Knights guild on Jubei'Thos.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan

Go down 
+4
Ishi
Carr
sakro
Gorthankk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 am

After many attempted and failed raids, we are going to begin Guild raiding for sure soon.

The other thread will be closed due to be being old and a few of the guys who signed up leaving, so this is the new sign up thread. We now have a new subforum just for Kara shit, so please use it for all Kara related crap.

Now, for Kara...

I am wanting to start our first Guild Kara run in 2 weekends time, for Aussies, that will be the weekend of 14-16 of March.

Can all wishing to come please try to get geared enough by then.

There is an attunement thread for those who still need it.

Again, I'm going to need people to sign up below, this time though, if you have signed, you will be expected to attend... Also, I'm hoping to get everybody who can be involved in on this, so I appreciate everybody who will come along a whole heap.

Thanks all

Last edited by Gorthankk on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenknights.forumotion.com
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:19 am

Please copy and paste below with your details

---------KARA SIGN-UP---------

Character Name:
Class:
Spec:
Time available to raid: SERVER TIME PLEASE
Willing to respec for Kara? :
Any previous Kara/raiding experience:

Edit: Please also note, that obviously, the first people to post will be first in line for the spots available, but please, if you sign up, be online during the raid times as you may be needed if somebody else does not turn up. Those who sign up but do not turn up without giving some prior notice will potentially give up their spots for future runs.

Also, I will be asking for applications soon for Raid Officers, so keep an eye out in the Raid Discussion forum...
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 am

hey gorth i already got kara team thing set up go look at thread i made jsut need 1 shadpw priest and 2 healers but mby get a 2nd group going if we can
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:13 am

zomfg sif close my thread fuk i cant be botherd going through al lthat again tahts fail town gorth
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:11 am

Wtf how is it fail, you started like 4 threads for Kara. It now has its own subforum and this is a signup thread, which you have now spammed with your sooking and bitching. Get over it, and post something useful, or dont post at all
Back to top Go down
Carr
Guild Officer
Carr

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:11 am

Sakro tbh just copy and paste it if you care that much
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:12 am

Carr wrote:
Sakro tbh just copy and paste it if you care that much

Exactly. Also, your post was barely readable, and like i said, there was like 3 or 4 posts for the same thing.
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 am

well sorry for trying to orgasnise kara for the 1st time and hwo was it not readable i barly made any spelling mistakes Sad everyone hates me
teach me to try ill jstu be a good sheep and follow everyone else now
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 am

Character Name:Sakrp
Class:shaman
Spec:ench
Time available to raid: SERVER TIME PLEASE:anytime
Willing to respec for Kara? :ench already got my gear lol not going through al lthat grind fr nothing
Any previous Kara/raiding experience:done kara a few times on mage and druid
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 am

It's not about being a sheep, as I stated, I wanted to consolidate all Kara relaed crap into one spot for ease of reading etc.

I do appreciate your efforts in organizing this raid.

I'm gonna leave it at that coz this thread is for signups, and therefore, the less spammy crap, the better
Back to top Go down
Ishi
Guild Officer
Ishi

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:04 am

more spam. that sheep comment was gay. ur efforts are appreciated sakro but comments like that make ur credibility go out the window. keep up the good work leave the lame digs out of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.nhl.com
Younggotti
Assistant GM
Younggotti

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 am

Character Name:Younggotti
Class:Warlock
Spec:SL/SL but will respec Affliction for Kara
Time available to raid: SERVER TIME PLEASE:Weekends(New Zealand) Around 5:00pm-12:00am ST.
Willing to respec for Kara? :Yep
Any previous Kara/raiding experience:Been through once up to Prince(big draenei looking guy)
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:30 pm

ok im resto now got 1.somethingk heals ( says 900 but for somereason dosnt add the 30% of my int to spell damage liek resto talent says) and shit. not sure if staying resto but if u need for kara ill stay nad gear up more for that
Back to top Go down
Lucifear

Lucifear

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:46 am

Character Name:Lucifear
Class:Lock
Spec:Afflic
Time available to raid: Time is fine,like 7-10 but not to late, main thing stopping me is what night it is
Willing to respec for Kara? :Wouldnt really need to, but when gear get's better probly swith to demo/destro, but thats a different kettle of fish
Any previous Kara/raiding experience:Not personally. But i have played other characters in kara/watched, friends rogue..and other preBC raids..
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:08 am

-----------FIRST GUILD KARAZHAN RUN---------

Aiming to hit up Kara with a guild only run, THIS WEEKEND, Sat 15th.

INVITES will be going out to those signed up in this thread first, then empty spots pugged from guild, and worse comes to worse, pugged from outside.

INVITES GOING OUT 2:30pm

RAIDERS EXPECTED TO BY AT KARAZHAN with full repaired gear and consumables by 2:45

KARA RAID WILL BEGIN approx 3.00pm ASSUMING we get the spots filled

Please check https://thefallenknights.forumotion.com/karazhan-discussion-f2/kara-requirements-t83.htm for gear requirements, and try your best to match or exceed the stats listed there.

I will also try to get up a list of handy consumables for each class.

DPK SYSTEM has NOT been organised or set up yet, so loot will be prioritised to Main Tanks and Healers, or otherwise rolled on or given to who needs most (this will also depend on whether we need to PUG non guildies)

TO ALL WHO CAN COME please be online at the time, as you may get into a spot that hasnt been filled by someone....

Hopefully by Saturday we will have another healer or two in the guild.

One more thing, make sure you read up on the boss fights if you get a chance

Cheers All,

Gorthankk
Back to top Go down
Lucifear

Lucifear

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:28 am

Supsup yeh im signin up, should be cool for it, 95% chance...campin on fri, so might be tired though >_>
lol
Back to top Go down
Insano

Insano

PostSubject: Insano register/stats   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:46 am

Name: Insano
Class: Mage

Spec: Fire (0/58/3) (3 in frost for extra resists)

Stats: -668 Spelldamage
-21 hit Sad
-32% crit chance
-10.2k hp
-9k mana

i iz up foor da karaz kthnx. ize be on howpfulli kk. pst Tehchief if i iz not onn da mayge
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 am

Are you able to run with us insano, arent you in another raiding guild?

Youre more than welcome to come, but i thought you wouldnt be able to coz of the new guild??
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:06 am

hey if u had me counted down i cant come mums had a pms emo super fit at me and is threatening to kick me outa home and has banned me from fucken everything so yea thanks for beeing a great guild and shit ill prob never be on wow again since i leave for army soon and not likelyto get on ever No <3 u all
Back to top Go down
Kasalal

Kasalal

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:15 am

Character Name:Kasa
Class:Lock
Spec:SL/SL bitch its teh maddest raiding spec !
Time available to raid: 3
Willing to respec for Kara? : No Sl/SL is for raids (mabey)
Any previous Kara/raiding experience:NOPE >.<
Back to top Go down
sakro

sakro

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 am

nvm raid me rugged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan   The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Knights are going to Karazhan
Page 1 of 1