The Fallen Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Knights

The forum for The Fallen Knights guild on Jubei'Thos.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guild chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishi
Guild Officer
Ishi

guild chat Empty
PostSubject: guild chat   guild chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:06 am

apparently someone was flamming fatherchase in guild chat. first off this is incredibly rude secondly he is a guild mate you just dont talk negatively about your guild mates. if you suspect someone may not be well experienced its your responsibilty to offer advice or help the person out. if you can't do this you will be asked to leave or simply removed from the guild. we are a tight knit and close crew, if you are an asshole and know you cant attempt to get along and be mature then get out of the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nhl.com
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

guild chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild chat   guild chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:42 am

You make a great point, and i completely agree. Now by all means, we are a lighthearted, and friendly guild, we all give each other a ribbing every now and then, and the language we use really isnt for younger ears, HOWEVER i believe some people do not know the borders btween someone saying jokingly LOLFAGNUB and harassing a person. The shit needs to stop, there has to be a line, some form of cut off point. I'm not 100% sure what this particular incident was all about, but as Ishi/Dev/Dan said, we ARE a guild at the end of the day, and that kinda crap isnt neccessary, or beneficial, to ANYBODY.
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenknights.forumotion.com
sakro

sakro

guild chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild chat   guild chat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:01 am

Hey not sure if u ment me the other day when i was organiing a slabs run i said he couldnt come when he asked cause i wanted epic ppl only for fast run and he was like 68 prot war wanting to dps i wasnt mean u just said it liek that and he started swearing at me in wisper and put me on ignores and said in guild i was badmouthing him so yeawtf for that i never insulted him at at all if thats what ur talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guild chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild chat   guild chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild chat
Page 1 of 1