The Fallen Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Knights

The forum for The Fallen Knights guild on Jubei'Thos.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best mage ever!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifear

Lucifear

The best mage ever! Empty
PostSubject: The best mage ever!   The best mage ever! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:47 pm

This is a video me and my mate made aaaages ago, when his mage was level 41 or something owning level 20's and stuff, and when we posted it, as you can tell from the comments, everyone thought we were serious, it was so funny to read the comments on people who thought the mage waas level 70 and how much better they were than him, it was hilarious Still after we told everyone its a joke, they think it was serious how fucking sad can they be, lol...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h28ouryeF08

But thats not all, weve made the second video, The best mage ever 2 returns, from hell, unleashed, to the max extrem, of him when he was 49 ( hes 70 now >_<) gettin some huge crits and whatnot, but were yet to release it, were gonna put it on warcraft movies...Its heaps better than the first vid, its actually properly edited and has cutscenes and sort of a storyline to it Smile But its quite alot bigger its like 800mb or something, but worth the dload...it should be released in a week or so, as soon as he gets back from woolongong i think, ill make him upload it Smile..
Its got everything, huge crits, action scenes, sex scenes, duels against my warrior ( Which i lost on purpose, youll get me when you see it ) and some funny sketches...

Enjoy lol Smile
Back to top Go down

The best mage ever!
Page 1 of 1