The Fallen Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Knights

The forum for The Fallen Knights guild on Jubei'Thos.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insano

Insano

FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Empty
PostSubject: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 am

so yeh... shame this guild fell apart, alot of awesome people in this guild once... now like all lvls 30's are GMs/assistant gms rofl... no structure, no members Sad

.... i would say it fell apart because of the lack of dedication and raid attendence last weekend, which then sparked an outrage in jarrod, hence the guild fallign apart, so in all it is the fault of ghey members who sign up for kara and dont show, etc. kthnksbai TFK
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:20 am

Hey Insano, I sent you a PM, but then decided what I have to say is probably for everyone.

As far as I'd like to believe, TFK isn't dead, just in a coma... too much gold has been spent on things like bank tabs etc to just disband Razz

My plan is to remain GM on my druid alt, Pinncushion. Gorth will stay as Ass GM or an officer for now, but will be free to come and go as he pleases... hopefully eventually joining a raiding guild.

I'd just like to say, and be warned, sentimental girly crap to follow...but a lot of the friendships formed out of this guild will hopefully last as long as my time on WoW. You guys have been a huge part of the reason i log in, and I hope to still run some 5 mans and crap with you all.

Maybe one day, when were all better egared and experienced, and have met some other players who also wanna raid, we can all get back together again....
Back to top Go down
https://thefallenknights.forumotion.com
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 am

So, the guild will remain open to anyone who is happy to stay, but by all means, if you wanna try out something different, go ahead, and best of luck to all of you. Keep in contact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insano

Insano

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 am

yeh man i totally agree with all that you said before, but we might not be able to get back together due to peoples awesome will to raid lol... but yeh when i joined the first people i started to know more was dave and dan, which made guild/vent chat and all that more enjoyable. well yeh all the best to you all and shiz...

i has kara tonight What a Face cyclops .. already doen 1 ful run on my first attempt.. /flex and got a few epics lol..outrolled by 2 on t4 gloves Sad.... anyway.. Baibai <333333333
Back to top Go down
Gorthankk
Guild Master
Gorthankk

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 am

what nights are your raids?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?   FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALLEN KNIGHTS R DEAD?
Page 1 of 1